- Each company can voluntarily register in the VAT taxpayer register, whether it already carries out an economic activity, or only intends to carry it out in the future.
You will receive:
VAT payer registration certificate;
You will need:
To fill out our sent questionnaire.
VOLUNTARY REGISTRATION IN THE VAT PAYMENT REGISTER
LITHUANIAN COMPANIES MUST BE REGISTERED IN THE VAT PAYMENT REGISTER WHEN:
- The remuneration received in Lithuania during the last 12 months is over 45 000 €;
- The same and related persons manage several companies. The remuneration received by all companies over the past 12 months is over 45 000 € (regardless of the fact that the amount of remuneration received by each such person is less than the set amount of 45 000 €);
- Persons in Lithuania purchasing items from other EU countries, which worth was more than 14 000 € in the last calendar year, and the value of goods purchased in the current calendar year is likely to exceed 14 000 €.
FOREIGN COMPANIES MUST BE REGISTERED IN THE VAT PAYMENT REGISTER WHEN:
- When it supplies goods from Lithuania to other EU countries, or countries outside the EU;
- When distance sales are carried out from another EU country. The value of supplies in recent calendar years has exceeded 35 000 €;
- When it supplies goods or services in the Republic of Lithuania (from the beginning of economic activity);
- When it buys goods or services from other EU countries. The value of goods purchased over a calendar year is over € 14 000 €.